Thursday 5 March 2015

Who Needs a Wedding Planner When You Can Have 7?


My Wedding party consists of 6 amazing girl friends who have been a lead role in my life. As soon as Ben asked me to marry him, I immediately started writing down my thoughts, on my phone, computer and on paper. We also are trying our very best to plan a wedding on a reasonable budget. After a few months of this, my planning was so scattered that my stress levels rose immensely. How could I fix this mess?


Google Drive


“A file, storage and synchronization service created and managed by google. It allows users to store documents in the cloud, share files, and edit documents with collaborators.” -Wikipedia


I immediately began jotting down all my notes in google drive, suddenly my plans began taking form. My documents consisted of; shower, ceremony and reception guest lists and bachelorette, rehearsal dinner and wedding day timelines. Along with lists of items to buy, planning left, registry must haves and dance songs. I even have a list done ahead of time to put down names after each event for people to thank. But the best part was…


Anyone could help me from their own home!
My Maid’s of Honour
My Bridesmaids
My Mom
My Fiancé (if needed)
My Photographer
Or even my grandmas!


All my “wedding elves” are able to log on once a week or so and take a look at how planning is going and leave comments for me from personal experience! This has become such an amazing help for me.


So sit down, grab a coffee, and Drive.


Sending Love,

Madison Mae


(Note: Wedding Planners are still so AWESOME! This is simply a great idea for those who cannot afford one and are planning on their own. Enjoy.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a wonderful wedding planner guide this is! I am a beginner event planner so this planning guide would be very helpful for me to plan a wedding at San Francisco wedding venues. Thanks a lot for sharing your personal experience dear.

    ReplyDelete