Tuesday 1 March 2016

#vowandforevermore

Are we still in the honeymoon phase?
YES

Hi, my name is Madison Prinzen.
My husband Benjamin and I were married on July 25, 2015. What do I love about him? Everything. I love his sweet smile, his humble spirit, his gracious heart, his passion for the Lord, and all of his flaws. His love warms the depths of my heart and seeps into all of my being.

Are we still in the honeymoon phase?
YES
Hey, my name is Courtney Szeto.
My sweet husband, Ian and I eloped on February 13th, 2016. I absolutely adore him! I’m so thankful for his sacrificial and caring heart, his integrity and the constant love of the Lord that he pours on me daily. I am so completely blessed that God united us as one, and that I can call him mine!

Are we still in the honeymoon phase?
YES

and WE introduce to YOU;
#vowandforevermore

Our instagram feeds are filled with cute mommies with cute babies, organic living, and lot’s of lifestyle. And we LOVE it!

BUT.

Because we don’t have life growing inside of us as we await the perfect timing that the Lord has planned, we choose to pour all of our love onto our husbands! Yes, those big cheeseballs of men!

Tune into our hashtag to see all the things we love about our men week to week.


No comments:

Post a Comment